Friday, October 12, 2012

Crochet Projects

I love this throw I completed the other day!  It is so soft and cozy and the colors are fabulous.  This is so simple and fast to crochet that I think I can crochet a couple more of them before Christmas!  I hope I can find the yarn I love on sale.    This throw is so warm that and pretty is just says use me.
I wanted to try something a little unusual so I found this cool spiral pattern  There are four balls of yarn going at the same time.  It's so cool to watch it grow!  I think I might try this in red and white for a mint candy look for Christmas   I also want to crochet some slippers or socking slippers for Christmas   I have crocheted a few scarfs.  I can't sit down without something to do in my hands or I'm stuffing my face so I'm keeping my self creating something!

No comments: