Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Lunch Date and Flowers


Bill took me to a great restaurant Charlie Chaings for an early Mother Day brunch today! I ordered a chicken and fresh pineapple dish. and it came served in the pineapple. Besides being beautiful it tasted great. I had a great time with Bill talking about the adventures of camping with the boys. I still love how comfortable Bill and I are together and that we can still chat about everything and nothing, and yet it still feels good to have complete silence without awkwardness. I am grateful that he is the one that is the father of our children and because of him I am a mother. As he took me for lunch for mothers day I honor the man who accepts me for all my faults and helps me be the best mother I can be for our children.



When we returned from lunch the kids had gone out and each had bought flowers and a balloon for me for mothers day! so cute Lydia's colorful bouquet on the table Jessica's Easter Lilly bouquet on the entry table Emily's bouquet of Asian Lilly's on the coffee table, Austin's Yellow and red stripped tulips in the bedroom, and Willy's balloon in the family Room. What a lovely bunch of Flowers, and what a lovely bunch of kids. Indeed I am blessed!



1 comment:

Carol said...

So Sweet of your husband and kids! Gotta love them. The food looked so yummy. You can't beat fresh pineapple, either.