Thursday, May 12, 2011

Lime Green Fingernails and a Bet



Let's see if I can get this crazy story straight. Willy had a great day he came home happy, but I could tell that something was up. He was trying to tell me about losing a bet with some girls at school. Yet he wasn't being to clear on what he had to do because he lost the bet. Come to find out that the bet was that he had to stay quiet not saying anything to any one for the entire day at school. Now for anyone this would be a difficult task, but for Willy this was even ridiculous to agree too. He said he did really well until 4Th period which is PE. He got excited about winning a game and blurted out his excitement. Wow I can't imagine him going that long without speaking. The girls he bet made it the entire day. I can't see that so I think they just took Willy for a ride. So today he came home with lovely green fingernails so so so cute. They matched his Eliphino Shirt. It's funny to see his friends get the best of him because I'm sure that most of the time he is the one that gets the better of them.

No comments: