Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Emily Passes Road and Range



It's a big day in the life of a teenager when they finish learning to drive and they receive their licence. Well today was that day for Emily. She completed the Road and Range course. She is so happy. She can now drive without an adult in the car. She now has her paper licence and in a couple of months she will receive her licence from the judge. Wow another child to run errands. However not an extra car for her to drive. Congratulations Emily!!!!


I'm so proupd of how she was so particular about the practice hours that she had to have. I was getting tired of driving so many hours but she held the course and drove every minute of the 45 hours she had to drive with an adult in order to get her licence. She is a great driver very careful!

2 comments:

Anasteece said...

Just let me know when she's on the road so I don't get killed! :D :)

Carol said...

Congratulations! That is awesome. I'm glad you're so safe.