Tuesday, February 8, 2011

F H E

This morning I woke up wishing today was Friday. Yet I know that I shouldn't wish my life away. It's just that I look forward to having some family time and after family home evening on Monday it seems that life doesn't give us much together time until the weekend.
Bill is the teacher of our family he knows how to give a life lesson in about 30 minutes. The kids usually stay focused but last night Emily was having a hard time staying awake, Willy and Austin kept talking and doing strange things. Lydia kept interupting. Jessica seemed the only one intent on learning. However, we continued and were able to evaluate our rally cry. We improved with one green and two yellows. We are focused on our Rally cry, but, we have to continue doing other tasks. So we decided that the other two changes that we will monitor are:
#1 Do a Good Deed Daily
#2 Use Patience and Unity to help us when we have conflict.

I even forgot to get a treat ready for refreshments so the kids had granola bars before bed. All I can say is we continue on.

No comments: