Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cubs and Cars



Tonight was the big Pine Wood Derby Bash for our pack!!! We had a great dinner with a noodle bake, salad, rolls and dessert. It was a lot of fun. All my boys are too old for cub scouts, but I am the committee chair for our pack so I helped where ever I was needed, mostly in the kitchen. It was nice to help with it and not have a child in the race. I was able to work with some great leaders and parents who really helped to make it fun for the boys. Lydia and Austin thanks for helping set the tables you did great.The boys made some great awesome looking cars. It's great to see how much the boys love the races. It's a great time, but I'm happy that it only comes once a year. Until then so long Pine Wood derby!


Brother Boxer our awesome cub master and the mega phone. He kept it all together.

No comments: