Sunday, August 19, 2012


Hello world, its is me again!

 At church today I received my Young Women medallion.  I have really enjoyed the young women program and have grown so much through out it.  I have had so many great leaders and have been surrounded by so many beautiful and inspiring young women. I did not realize until recently how much influence that I can have on these girls and the amount of influence they have had on me.  I will miss them dearly, and am so excited to see where they go in this world.  There is no other group of young women that I know of that can make as much of a difference in the world as these girls will.

This church is so unbelievably amazing.  I cannot in words describe the joy that it makes me feel.  I know that the only way to truly be happy in this life is to stick to the teachings of the Gospel.

My friend also received her medallion today as well.  It is her last Sunday in our ward before she heads off to BYU.  I will miss her dearly. She has one of the strongest testimonies that I have ever seen, and will definitely do amazing things with her life.  I am sad to see her leave this week, but I know she will do amazingly.

-Emily Ward

No comments: