Friday, July 13, 2012

The Willy Swing

Willy checking out the swing before he gets on and goes!
How high can you go.  notice he is on top of the bench on top
 of the picnic table.  His smile says it all!

Going, going , going!  Exhilaration.

My turn!  I chose only to get on top of the picnic  table!  Awesome ride!
Willy made this wonderful swing in our backyard simply put it is a board (a small board) with a whole drilled in the middle with a rope that goes threw it then is attached to a high branch.  It's super fun.  I think everyone has tried it out!  
Weight Watchers weigh in 
Lost for this week 4.8 lbs
Total lost 44.6 lbs.
This past month has been a real challenge.  Up then down and up and down, but I haven't given up.  This week I worked out extra hard and tracked every thing I ate.  Looking forward to another great week on plan! Oh by the way I can now run 3/4 of a mile. I'm hoping that by the end of July to be able to run a whole mile.

No comments: