Thursday, January 3, 2013

Breakfast, Lunches, Coupons, and Money


 Today as I'm fixing scrambled eggs with summer sausage and cheese, it dawned on me that the Lord is helping us in small financial to ways get ready to send out a missionary.  Over the last few months I have started getting up in the mornings and making eggs for Bill and the boys before they leave for work and school.  Bill has been added to the children as those who take cold lunch.  And for the first time in my life I actually study store adds and clip coupons and look for deals.  It's amazing that making these small changes can help in big ways.  Plus I am grateful for being able to spend time in the morning with Bill at breakfast and for the challenge of finding the best deals around the area.

PS.  If anyone in the Manassas area doesn't use the Sunday coupons I would love to pick them up from you.

No comments: